Legitimate Stay-At-Home Jobs

Gray Bunny

• Members

Do they exist? I'm in a transitional period in my life right now, and my current job is just not for me. I haven't been having much luck lately finding something better, and now with the holiday season approaching, I don't think anything good will arise until after the new year. Does anyone know of any legitimate and decent stay-at-home jobs? I don't know if these kind of jobs can be anywhere in the U.S. or if you have to live somewhere near their headquarters or whatnot (I'm in Chicago). Anyhoo... just thought I'd go out on a limb and see if anyone knows or has any experience in this area smile.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Depends on what your skill set is like, most of the legitimate work at home jobs are in customer service and data entry (mainly transcription). The listings can be hard to find, but the Work Place Like Home has lots of the listings and that would be the best place to look.

• Members

I am a writer-for-hire in the entertainment industry, and that is as specific as I will get about it. I work from home. At times I go into the office. I wouldn't call anything I do on my couch legitimate, but they do and they pay me for it, even when I'm not wearing pants.

Archived