One Life To Live Season One Episode Counts

John

• Members

Additionally, the reveal about Jeffrey amped up the stakes in terms of his relationships with many characters. We've seen the friendship he has with Dani and Matthew. We've seen him developing feelings for Destiny and Drew. We've seen the closeness develop between Jeffrey and Viki. The stage has been set perfectly for the eventual fallout as characters learn of his betrayal. A classic soap tale to me.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To me, it was stupid to say he was planted into their lives back when they were 15 for a plot that didnt materialize till about 5-6 years later. Heck no one even knew Dani had a connection to Todd back then. It would have made more sense if him meeting Dani and Matthew when they were teens was genuine and Carl noticed the connection and decided to take advantage of it now by sening Jeffrey to them a few months ago.

• Members

Of course the plot existed five or six years ago. Todd was imprisoned back then. Victor had replaced him back then. This cartel has been around a long, long time. This has obviously always been a part of Jeffrey's life, Todds or no Todds.

• Members

I just think its stupid and contrived that some 15/16 year old was part of some infiltration plot in the event that 5-6 years down the line, they'd do something with that. Again whether Danielle had a connection to either Todd back then was unknown so sending Jeffrey to that school to get close to her made no sense. And of course how convenient that Matthew also happened to join the school later. I think this is all silly, too contrived and requires me to unnecessarily suspend belief. They really didn't have to go back that far to make Jeffrey's role in this work.

• Members

Number one, we don't know if Jeff was 15 or 16 back then or a year or two older. And as for his life, Peterson has been his benefactor since he was a child. Of course he was raised in this. Trained from at least adolescence. It happens to a lot of people in actual cults, as opposed to whatever this is - the mags keep calling it a cult but it's clearly a lot more.

As for Dani, do you really mean to tell me a government agency like Irene's or an organization like this didn't know about Dani just because people in Llanview didn't? And besides, what Carl explicitly said had nothing to do with Dani. He said Jeffrey was sent to Warwick to befriend Matthew. Not that he just happened to be there.

• Members

I thought it would have made more sense for Jeffrey to befriend Danielle over Matthew. I can't see why Carl would want Jeff to befriend Matthew given the organizations obsession with the Lord/Manning family. Dani was at that school longer than Matthew so it wouldnt have been much a stretch to say jeff was supposed to befriend her.

• Members

and that's another thing. This plot has holes and is pretty dumb. It reeks of the ridiculousness that plagued OLTL towards the end on ABC and I really wish they would move on from it, but instead they are building the entire show around this nonsense. Tattoo people, illegal crime organizations....stupid. I wish this show were a bit more grounded in reality but you have to suspend belief and go out there to make a plot like this work. Im really less excited about OLTL season 2 bc of this.

• Members

I'm still working on double-checking all the counts but these are mine and I promise they're 99% accurate. The contract cast are in regular font, the recurring cast are italicized. I only do the contract and major recurring people.

40 EPISODES

1. Robert Gorrie (Matthew Buchanan) - 39

2. Corbin Bleu (Jeffrey King) - 38

3. Kassie DePaiva (Blair Cramer) - 36
3. Kelley Missal (Danielle Manning) - 36

5. Roger Howarth (Todd Manning) - 33

6. Erika Slezak (Victoria Lord) - 32

7. Jerry ver Dorn (Clint Buchanan) - 30

7. Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan) - 30

9. Laura Harrier (Destiny Evans) - 29

9. Josh Kelly (Cutter Wentworth) - 29

9. Tuc Watkins (David Vickers Buchanan) - 29

12. Florencia Lozano (Tea Delgado) - 28

13. Melissa Archer (Natalie Buchanan Banks) - 26

13. Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord) - 26

13. Andrew Trischitta (Jack Manning) - 26

16. Hillary B. Smith (Nora Hanen Buchanan) - 24

17. Shenaz Treasury (Rama Patel) - 23

18. Amber Skye Noyes (Michelle McCall) - 20

19. Ward Horton (Dean Trayger) - 12

19. Anthony Marks (Leo) - 12

21. Jenni Farley (Nikki) - 11

21. Paolo Seganti (Arturo Bandini) - 11

23. Esteban Benito (Diego Padilla) - 10

23. Alice Callahan (Kate Lane) - 10

23. Ryan Cooper (Bruce Hunter) - 10

23. Trevor St. John (Victor Lord, Jr.) - 10

27. Marnie Schulenberg (Jo Sullivan) - 7

28. Patrick Gibbons, Jr. (Sam Manning) - 6

29. Peter Bartlett (Nigel Bartholomew-Smythe) - 5

29. Sean Ringgold (Shaun Evans) - 5

31. Nick Choksi (Vimal Patel) - 4

31. Snoop Dogg (Himself) - 4

33. Jessie Malakouti (Dusky) - 3

33. Ron Raines (Carl Peterson) - 3

35. Barbara Garrick (Allison Perkins) - 1

• Members

Thanks for doing this. But how could Michelle have appeared in 20 episodes? She first appeared on June 25, which means she could have only been in a maximum of 18 episodes between her first appearance and the season finale. FYI, it's Diego Padilla, not Badilla.

Archived