Fan Faves Return to The Young and the Restless for Kay's Memorial

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like that relationship. Amber being the troublemaker with the trashy past, etc., but truly respected Katherine and her opinion. I remember when Kay was sick, Amber was right there helping her out. It was an unexpected friendship that somehow worked.

• Members

John Silva...a name I haven't heard in forever. Lynne. Loved them both. I don't know why TPTB don't mine this type if history for these new characters they introduce. I would much rather Hilary be Alex Perez or Keesha's child rather than this Rose character. Especially being that she is already dead. Let her be Nathan's kid seeking revenge against the Winters for their lack of empathy with him. Anything but a random dead woman.

• Members

I will take those too...anyone would have done. There is just no history or anything to support this story. The only reason I care as much as I do is because it is Neil. And I like Hilary, but please don't put her with Cane. When all this drama about CI unfolds, let her side with Devon and help him get Cane out of CI. If they waste the first promising, young AA female this show has had in decades on Cane, I just don't know what I will do....LOL.

Archived