• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You forgot the locusts. Granted my Latin and Sumerian are shaky but I'm pretty sure the prophecy specifically says " the ebony harlot shall be whipped through the streets for her perfidy as the locusts descend to feast upon the flesh of the innocent." Otherwise, we can't bring about the Age of Benevolent Jesse. It doesn't work without the locusts. I'll check my copy but... *flips through pages* I'm pretty sure you're confusing the Nyazian Scrolls with the Hubbardian Destruction Compendium.

• Members

I feel exactly the same!

It's called selective memory. For someone who supposedly has watched since the beginning, Linda conveniently forgets anything bad Jesse did in his first run.

Can I get an Amen?tongue.png

Don't forget Angie will have to jump into the fountain in the park and baptize herself the Prostitute of Pine Valley!

• Members

I really hope David and Angie keep their solid friendship and I don't mind David throwing shade at Jesse for his hypocrisy and double standards. Sure, David's a son of a bitch on a good day, but so-called fair-minded Jesse has hated David from day one on the word of his BFF and fellow raging hypocrite Tad the tool.

On another note, Celia continues to bug me. I like good girls, but like GH's Mary Suebrina, she's still just too much. For the life of me I can't understand what Pete saw in her beyond the pretty face.

• Members

I think Celia was supposed to be the special snowflake that caused Pete to fall in love at first sight. I'm not ready to get rid of Celia completely (although every time I see JLP I have the urge to yell "Sing out Louise!!" but I think that pairing happened way too fast.

• Members

SHe does seem to be getting some bite--maybe this dress alteration thing will set her off-and there finally seems progress with her guardian. I agree that the main issue with her was how quick they jumped into the true love thing. I think they wanted an instant young love story at the start, but it didn't work.

• Members

Exactly. People have an issue with these super sweet characters when they come off as pure saints. At least in this case, the catalyst seems to be that she was starting to think her and Colby were getting along--and realizes what Colby was up to--not so specifically about a boy (the way, say, it is with Sabrina on GH.)

Archived