• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why don't you call the studio and ask?? Here is contact info for writing a letter!!

C/O All My Children

P.O. Box 112036

Stamford, Connecticut 06911

Just a word of caution, after you contact them don't be surprised if you see men in white coats walking up to your door and one might be holding a large butterfly net and the other one might be holding a syringe with a tranquiler in it......

• Members

I started watching AMC in the early nineties, so before he came back from the dead, my only experience with Jesse was DW's turn as Ghost Jesse (whom I loved).

When he and Angie returned to AMC a few years ago, I had no investment in either character. To me, they were new characters that I knew had a history on the show, but no investment in. I quickly lost patience with their reunion (again, I had no investment in the characters/the couple) because (to me) it played like ridiculous fan fiction rather than an emotionally charged story.

I grew to hate Jesse because (to me) he was a hypocrite/criminal but was held up as a wonderful husband, father and man. He was disgusting. He was a dead beat father who abandoned his daughter AFTER he used her and her mother as a shield to protect his "real" family from the guy who was trying to kill him. He sat a then 16 year old Colby down (after she was kidnapped and nearly killed by the guy who was after him because neither he nor Tad thought her father had a right to know that she might be in danger/she was worth protecting) and told her all about how evil her mother was. He was a corrupt cop who used his position as Chief of Police to obstruct justice (dumping Henry North's body), to allow people in his inner circle to get away with violent crimes (remember when he barely blinked when Frankie confessed to attempted murder) and regularly used his position to intimidate and threaten those who he and his friends didn't like. I'm not going to touch the Ellie/Lucy debacle or the constant lies, because it is just redundant.

The writing for Jesse now - today - is the best it has been BECAUSE he is finally facing some consequences for his actions. Yeah, he did what he had to do to save Cass, but he also broke the law and doesn't deserve a pat on the back for it. He DESERVES to lose his job and hopefully his job stays lost/he continues to be called on his actions.

• Members

I have watched Angie and Jesse since the beginning. How he was brought back in 2008 and not accurate from Jesse in 1982. I support Jesse because he loves his wife and family and the writers are way off with him since 2008. Writers need to clean up and give longtime fans our original Jesse back.

I have watched Angie and Jesse since the beginning. How he was brought back in 2008 and not accurate from Jesse in 1982. I support Jesse because he loves his wife and family and the writers are way off with him since 2008. Writers need to clean up and give longtime fans our original Jesse back.

Archived