GH star renews contract

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I gotta say, when I first tuned into GH when the OLTL three came aboard, I could take or leave her but Lisa injected so much humor and campiness into the show with her visions and I've grown to love her. I'm so glad she's sticking around and if it was between her or Kelly, they absolutely made the right choice.

• Members

Lisa Lo will never carry a story, but Liv is that not to important character a show needs. I've always liked her, and was on cloud nine with the scenes in Konnie's office when the guy was tied to a chair. You realize just how bad those scenes could have been, right? Lisa made it work to where they were nothing short of excellent. KSu was not needed at all!

But I have to once again give Craptini credit for being clever. On the heels of getting rid of Kelly, we get the announcement that Lisa Lo has a new contract? Can't say they are not being fair with GH actors even if they extended the contract for an insignificant actress/character.

• Members

Terrific news, to me! Everyone knows that I used to dislike Olivia but she's really grown on me over the years and I love having her around. I wouldn't wish Sonny on her, but I would probably be able to tolerate them together.

• Members

As I said before, Craptini are keeping insignificant Lisa/Liv so that they can counter with "we are being fair" when they are needled about The LV3! She's never had a story, so when she still gets no story, no one will really complain. This is just to "balance" the scale.

Archived