Paula Deen

Eric83

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a damn shame, so someone who is being discriminated and sexually harassed wants the "house that Paula built." ugh STFU. I may hate Lauer but the way he started off or whenever the line came into play is what its ALL about -- millions are at stake and she's trying to stop the financial collapse against her and her brand.

• Members

I wish some people would put this much energy toward bashing hateful right-wing talk show hosts who spew daily and retain their sponsors. I think those folks at ten times worse than Paula Deen. If Rush Limbaugh faced this sort of onslaught of anger, he'd have been off the air years ago.

The haters can hate, but Paula's made a good haul already and I'm guessing she's quite set financially. She apologized and admitted she said the word, which is a lot more than some people would do.

• Members

Tbh waiting for death to claim him at this point. I will still laugh at the one ONTD post when he almost died... i don't wish death on nobody but I would never shed a tear or feel some type of grief for that sick POS.

• Members

I don't see the comparison. Rush Limbaugh faced a huge onslaught of anger in the 90s, especially after his comments about Chelsea Clinton. He thrived. That's what talk radio bigots do. Deen isn't selling herself as that. She was selling herself as, basically, every Southern woman. And now the face of every Southern woman has become at best, a bigoted comment (and depending on when you ask Paula, more than one bigoted comment), and at worst, sexual harassment and segregation and refusal to pay workers. That's one of the reasons this bothers me. This turns into all you mean ol' people leave poor little Paula alone. Sweeping so much else under the rug, or romanticizing and fetishizing it.

Archived