Eric83

Paula Deen

I'm sorry, but I'm not boycotting Ina over something like that. She's a notoriously private person, and I promise she is far from the only celebrity who's declined something like that. The word "snub" gives the whole story a negative connotation when we don't even know IG's side of it. Considering this comes from nearly 4 years ago, I'm sure the meeting with the boy went well and everyone moved on from the concocted drama.

Not that I watch any of these cooking shows but I don't really care about Ina's scandal. A person has the right to say no. Even to Make-a-Wish kids.

Paula would have never done something like that. Yes, people have the right to say no, but stick to no and don't turn around and reverse yourself once the news gets out.

What a loaded "report" that is. I'm glad I rarely watch GMA. Comparing her to Chris Brown, who beat a woman, is disgusting.

Ina ain't no angel, y'all.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/barefoot-contessa-turns-make-kid/story?id=13238578

Just to be clear, Paula got what was coming to her IMO. This coming from a southern boy and someone that previously liked watching her and going to her restaurant in Savannah.

I've boycotted both of these women.

I NEVER liked her ass. Her food looked nasty 80% of the time anyway

I NEVER liked her ass. Her food looked nasty 80% of the time anyway

Mmmmm hmmmm :-)

Edited by GMac

I'm sorry, but I'm not boycotting Ina over something like that. She's a notoriously private person, and I promise she is far from the only celebrity who's declined something like that. The word "snub" gives the whole story a negative connotation when we don't even know IG's side of it. Considering this comes from nearly 4 years ago, I'm sure the meeting with the boy went well and everyone moved on from the concocted drama.

My point was yall were lifting Ina up an example of how celebrity chefs should behave. She has her flaws too. And she didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about this little boy til she started getting heat.

She's a pompous, pretentious "chef".

Obviously, this pales in comparison to what Paula did but it's still sleazy

Edited by GMac

My point was yall were lifting Ina up an example of how celebrity chefs should behave. She has her flaws too. And she didn't give a [[email protected]#$%^&*] about this little boy til she started getting heat.

She's a pompous, pretentious "chef".

Obviously, this pales in comparison to what Paula did but it's still sleazy

Not really. No one said that Ina is how they all should be, but I do prefer Ina because she isn't the obnoxious hot mess Paula's been for the last 7-8 years. I used to love Food Network's afternoon lineup of Ina, Paula, Giada, Sandra, Sara, and Rachael, and I enjoyed watching all of them but Paula became such a caricature of herself once she became a breakout star. I still like to see the rest whenever they appear on something.