AMC spoilers (June 17-28)

• Members

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/06/all-my-children-one-life-to-live.html

Monday, June 17 - Determined to show the people in Pine Valley that he is a force to be reckoned with, Billy Clyde Tuggle buys himself the makeover of a lifetime. Lea confronts Zach about his relationship with Kendall. Does he still love her or is he ready to move on? Opal walks into Petes bedroom and sees a vision shed like to forget. Heather and AJ realize they share a special bond. What is it and will it bring them closer to the exclusion of Miranda?

Wednesday, June 19 - Knowing how much Cara misses her son, JR plays Prince Charming and gives Cara a surprise shell never forget. Opal is stunned when a realtor propositions her to sell Cortlandt Manor. Initially she is adamant that she has no intentions of moving. However, when she learns Pete has rented his own place, she has a change of heart. But just who will be the new owner of Cortlandt Manor? Although Cassandra has returned home, Lea is convinced there is more mystery behind her homecoming. While Lea tries to investigate, Jesse falls deeper into Uris clutches.

Monday, June 24 - Colby thanks David for bailing her out of her financial woes, but will their partnership take a new turn? Dixie informs Joe that Billy Clyde Tuggle is alive and back in Pine Valley. When Joe comes face to face with Billy Clyde, he gets more than he bargains for. Lea informs Jesse that whoever dumped Cassandra back at the house was trying to make a statement, but what and why? Is Jesses time as a free man running out?

Wednesday, June 26 - Mirandas life at school gets even rougher when she is shown a disturbing picture of herself in an uncompromising situation---but with whom? David and Colby relish in afterglow, but now that David has helped Colby out, what surprise does she have in store for him? Brooke makes it clear to JR that she is charge of all things concerning Chandler Enterprises, but JR wont sit idly back, but who in Pine Valley does he enlist to help him regain control of his life?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost feel sorry for Colby. David's been in prison for five years. Girlfriend better remember to wrap it before she taps it.

But I guess it's better for him to get all that energy out before he finds his way to Angie. wink.png

• Members

Since VI spoiled that David gets a home I'm guessing David buys Cortlandt Manor. Poor Jill Larson was so happy that Opal had a home set sad.png . It will have to be re-decorated for David.

Cassandra coming home sounds kind of anticlimactic. Like it's an afterthought in the story.

I know the ages have been fiddled with but it's hard to get past the fact that David delivered Colby.

Archived