Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
All Y&R's couples are horrible, stale, and chem-less. I give JG and JFP credit for seeing this and trying remedy the situation.

I noticed today that they seem to have given up on Sharon and Adam. Does this mean that Adam are back on? and Sharon will be with Dylan or Nick eventually?

• Members

Fanbase wars kill shows, as we've seen in Y&R's last decade, so I hope they aren't pushing those now.

If Billy and Chloe get back together, Victoria would throw a fit, but that would probably be about it in terms of drama. But if it meant Bacteria split, I don't care.

• Members

Whoever does MTS's makeup must hate her. She always looks like she has a sunglasses tan.

I wish Billy, Vikki, and Chloe would all just leave town for awhile.

Sharon Case looked great today. They should've put her in those paternity reveal scenes to save them because that was just bad.

• Members

Oh, I knew I hated them all, which is the reason that I stopped watching a while ago. But with all these break ups on the horizon, I have been interested again. Lane is at the top of the list. I can not stomach the legacy Lily Winters with this con artist, lying nobody Cane. I just can't! Followed by Kevin and Chloe...Devon NEVER having an on screen romance...Neil still working for someone and having a revolving door of pairings, along with Jack. Just Sharon and anything dealing with her. It was just horrid. But it all seems so much better now that shake ups are happening.

• Members

I will never understand what possessed LML to pair Lily with too old Cane and then give him that crazy con artist back story. I cannot believe that they have lasted so long and that Lily has gotten so much ridiculous overwrought story at such a young age. I am convinced that they are near the end. It feels like JG is going around systematically taking a sledgehammer to these horrible couples like I had hoped someone would. I am still on a high about Chloe and Kevin's break up. Remember there was a poster who claimed that they has some insider info that they would never break up. Ha!

Archived