AMC: Monday May 27, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

I thought Natalie Hall was just a grotesque - I mean, superficially she was a beautiful girl but the entire demeanor and character they tried to put over made her unwatchable to me. A tryhard theater actress who was so loud and soppy, and the writing was even worse.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yes, sorry for the non-explanation. In addition to stalking AMC, I am also an unashamed fan of Grey's Anatomy which I will admit is the most ridiculous primetime soap in history.

Anyway, yes. The plane crashed in the woods over Idaho and the back end fell on top of a character and killed her, then wild animals ate her dead body so there was nothing for her older sister to take home to bury.

On second thought, maybe Shonda is handling the Cassandra story...it's bordering on Grey's level insanity for me.

• Members

The BEST Colby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EovMz4PjLms

One of her best scenes. She did a great job as she lashed out at Liza for her lies

LMAO, what a DUMB ass plot though. In order for Liza to get close to Colby again, she fakes a pregnancy and gets a baby so that she could use that child to bond with her. Huh? That makes no sense. Who wrote this stupidity? Pratt?

Archived