PP: AMC & OLTL to air twice weekly

• Members

I went to see the Star Trek movie over the weekend then decided to start working my way through Doctor Who. I'm in the sci-fi fangurl zone! LMAO!

AMC and OLTL have always shown up in the list of "Popular Episodes" when I log into Hulu. Even the "More" shows are usually there and I don't watch those. This is the first time I haven't seen one of them but if Errol is seeing AMC at #4 then I'm going to assume it's just a glitch.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. I'll take 4 over 11 (and its still barely noon east coast time) even with adjusting for some shows on hiatus. It sounds better for marketing purposes and I think the fact that they're beating The Office's finale (even if it was a few days ago) is pretty impressive. Curious to see where OLTL lands tomorrow.

After all the panic and sounding alarms over the weekend, today everything feels better. We got a really solid new AMC today, OLTL will be here tomorrow, we'll pick back up in Pine Valley (with Billy Clyde!) on Wednesday. And I got to the gym earlier without an extra episode to digest. While I'd rather have OLTL over an early workout, I can live with this.

• Members

Fore free because I can't afford the Internet even though I'm typing this on an iPad. with CORE characters like Ryan & Greenlee. Zendall forever. And Randi. What time is it on? I can't find it.

Heaven help PP. When I look at Facebook, I wouldn't blame them for cutting their losses. I'm so very glad they haven't.

• Members

And now we have "FANS" saying if things dont shape up, rumors are the shows wont go back into prod in August.

Can we stop all this [!@#$%^&*]. How can you call yourself a fan and buy that. They have the studio til at least Jan 2014. They ut so much money in this. They will at least produce 110 episodes of both shows plus the More show.

• Members

I know its just all these rumors that wont happen like them stopping production. Early. They will complete 110 for both. But those rumors could make fas say Im not gonna watch. Dont get why some who call themselves fans like to spread that [!@#$%^&*] like its bibical truth

• Members

Even if they only produce 110 episodes, at least we now know who was shot at the party. I hope they do answer if Erica succeeded in getting Jack back, or if she realized this was a blessing in disguise and went to Hollywood to finally obtain fame.

Archived