This Week on GH: Kiki and The Mystery Man

• Members

What shocks me is that people thought it might be anything but TERRIBLE! Nothing this young woman has done has been remotely good, and she's had time to put a serious dent int his craft. She has not. KA better stop training under Farrah Fath. Now, all she gets to do is play in the halls with her lesbian boyfriend again.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He had some energy. If that qualifies as showing up, then he did. I was proud of him. I thought he might have some embarrassment trying to ressurrect his youth, but he embraced it and played it. As ridiculous as I thought it was, I can't blame Easton for holding back.

But the story wasn't well received IMO. Lynn Herring admitted in her interview that half the audience liked it and half hated it. In some quarters that's considered success. I think her estimation is generous. But who really knows?

I think the whole thing will be fine if FrankenRon are given enough time. They are stubbornly determined to push this to the limits no matter what and soap audiences are forgiving. Most importantly, I think the ponytail will not last. It's all about the hair.

As for RH, he'll do fine as well. It sounds like he's playing a different kind of quirky grey character that he does best.

• Members

In the Philippines "kiki" is a slang term for... vagina. Seriously.

And you know FRon as part of their summer teenpalooza will come up with a musical episode or 20 for Miss Alderson in which she does perform "Let's Have a Kiki." And, owing to the character's apparently bad girl style and "ReRon" being who he is, said performance will be in the vein of the infamous OLTL "Jailbait" video...

• Members

I don't see that James Franco was particularly irreplaceable on GH. Wasn't his character and performance almost universally panned? To me, the bigger question is why saddle any actor with that albatross of a character. He should have stayed DEAD. Not soap dead. Just DEAD and forgotten, imo.

Archived