The Crazy Ones: Discussion Thread

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess my confusion is that I don't get why that's unacceptable for this show but Blue Bloods and TGW don't do well in 18 - 49 and continue to get renewed. I don't watch any of the shows (seen a few TGW), so I'm just really trying to understand this.

• Members

I lost track of the show but genuinely liked what I saw. I feel so bad for SMG and Amanda Setton too, they've had no long-standing work the last couple years. I bet Amanda wishes she was still on The Mindy Project now (although I don't know if she was let go or what happened).

• Members

Blue Bloods is Friday night dumping ground. Nothing rates well on Friday, except maybe Shark Tank, and CBS just wants to get by (that's why they moved Hawaii 5-0 there after years of underperformance).

Good Wife is on another bad night (Sunday) and gets a lot of critical acclaim. It's probably the only show on CBS at the moment which gets critical acclaim. CBS also made a lot of money this year or last year selling the show into syndication.

CBS also did not fully own The Crazy Ones. They fully own that trash The Millers, which means more money despite weak ratings.

Archived