Chicago PD: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members
I meant to post earlier but I forgot.
I've come to the conclusion that Voight is meant to be like the cop dude from The Shield but it pales in comparison considering how gritty/crazy that show was. I just don't care about Voight doing what he needs to do to get a suspect to say something. I do care about him messing up with the money. I was cracking up that they basically CONSTANTLY said 8 mil and then he tells the man that the report can be written up for 7.9 or 7.8 mil... Ummmmmm don't you think they'd wonder considering how much you talked about it sir?!
LOL I hope she was a one off and I don't mind her too much since I need Jay to get something too with Chicago F/PD shoving Lindsay & Severide down our throuats. I'm good on that coupling. I was happy that TV Line posted about how often the shows have had crossovers considering PD only has about 15 episodes and does just fine without the pointless cross-overs.
Awwww Trudy. So cute. I absolutely loved her scenes and the way she was staring at Ruzek had me on the floor and then when she asked him how old does he think she is and he was all I don't know.... This show continues to give me life.
I know! I need for something to happen between them already. Seriously!
YES T! Now that I know your name, I can't call you rhino anymore. I was cracking up when he jumped out of nowhere and hit Ruzek in a downward swing. I'm like what in the blue hell is this? has the man taken tae kwon do in preparation of this day dawning upon him?
I was laughing at her peeping Halsteak and the chick from behind the door.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only one I am anticipating. The events that happen on Fire will finish up on PD and it feels like this is what a crossover is made of, not the pointless ones they've done in the past.

I liked the promo too. Ish is about to get real.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

All those people hanging around in the hospital over those two little girls should have been more compelling. But part of it for me was it wasn't very suspenseful. Who didn't know as soon as the doctor said the one little girl needed a liver, and the other little girl was brain dead that there was going to be a transplant. And I really like that woman who plays the red-headed doctor (she was on Mentalist), and her performance was really good IMO, but we know almost nothing about her character. I didn't really care about her pain of losing her sister because I don't really care about her. The same with the doctor who performed the transplant and his long winded exposition about "this is what we chose". And I really didn't even feel for Burgess under the circumstances. She had almost no dialogue and just hugged a bunch of people. And I can't imagine what the fallout will be from this. I mean one child is dead and one lives, and there's really not much left to tell about it from here is there?

Archived