Chicago PD: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He and Sophia Bush seem to hang around together on their off time. He tweets stuff about her and puts up instagrams a lot. But then the entire cast seems to to hang around together more than most that I'm aware of. Maybe because they film in Chicago, so probably none of them are really from there. I'm curious how that works. They don't tape year around, so I wonder if they move to Chicago, or the production just flies them in and puts them up when they're taping.

• Members

I knooooow, I find them too adorable. I would not be surprised if something were to develop irl between them. I do remember Sophia saying that she knew Jesse from way back when. I wasn't aware of that but cool.

I believe they rent. I remember reading an article where she said that very briefly. She may get more for her buck when NBC renews it and they get a full season order of 22-24 episodes.

• Members

They are cute. I really try not to get too engaged in the performers' real lives and loves. It usually ruins my affection for them, and then subsequently their characters eventually. Like the guy who plays Severide on Chicago Fire dating Lady Gaga. Blech. I saw her on Ellen talking about him, and I will never find Severide attractive again. Same with Josh Duhamel (Fergie) and Donnie Walberg (Jenny McCarthy). Just ugh!

• Members

He was cute tonight. They were adorable when Lindsay was telling her story. I love their friendship and I think they made it pretty clear that it's going to be a long time before they ever "go there". Kind of like Dawsey. But I love their trust and all the good stuff a relationship is made of and they are still sexy as hell. I can wait.

Now to the negative. I'm going to have a problem with these people violating civil rights every week. The cop side of the equation is really thin. They do very little detective work. Just put the perp in the cage and beat a confession out of him.

• Members

Everything you said I am here for rhino! That is one beautiful pair and I loves me some Linstead. I cannot wait!

I loved when she said one day and he replied oh definitely. SO DAMN MANY FEELS!

Sgt. Platt continues to slay. She is such a hardass but I love that about her, she better not ever leave.

• Members

[quote name="London" post="1316613" timestamp="1393508142"

Sgt. Platt continues to slay. She is such a hardass but I love that about her, she better not ever leave.

She is funny. I cracked up when she said "Oh Detectives from NYC! Why didn't you tell me?! Take a seat."

And that same line has been said 100's of times by similar characters, but she refreshed it.

The one engaged guy, whose name escapes me, talking about how hot Kelly Giddish is was kinda wtf to me. I wonder if they may be winding down SVU and creating a soft landing for her to bounce to. I like her fine, but she was horribly cast as Dixie then retconned. And I've never found her to be remotely hot.

• Members

What I really hated was how the ads made it out to be a big crossover episode, which it was anything but, Besides, Giddish and T were barely in it, from what I saw. To be fair, I fell asleep before the episode ended. No joke!!!

Remember the good old days when the L&O mothership had those great crossovers with Homicide? Now THOSE were crossovers. Lennie, Munch...I think I feel tears coming!!!

• Members

Yaaaaaas rhino and when she was acting like she was writing down that message for Burgess, I was in tears! I just love her line delivery.

OMG EXACTLY! I kept thinking yesterday, so what exactly was the point of this "cross-over"? They could have done all of this without the two of them. The only thing they added was that he attended the same convention in NYC and Chicago.

KG is ok, I don't think she's hot but they needed something for Ruzek to say I guess.

Archived