Chicago PD: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Preach. So far with these cross-over events they keep doing it only really makes sense with Fire & P.d. but I hope they use them sparingly. I know they're about to do another cross-over between the shows very soon I was reading.

You know what made me laugh? When they asked SVU how long they had them for and KGs character was like however long you need. During the whole thing all I could think of was well they didn't utilize ya'll. I mean we didn't even see them at the pier when they were all looking at the suspect before Olinsky killed him.

I was a little o_O at no Atwater but I guess you don't really need two people answering phones as "Office" personnel.

• Members

Excellent question... how he could do what he did at NBC and still be in like 4th place overall and land a cushion-y gig at CNN? I never understood and I'm wondering when his time will run up with dud after dud that he churns out. CNN was once a respectable news channel and now it's nothing more than a joke; although that was evident before he took over, but still.

• Members

I agree but I think this network just sucks period... the one really good thing they managed to implement was The Voice... but I will say I am pleased week to week with the audience growth of Chicago P.D. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I just love the characters although as rhino and I always say.... I could do without Voight's son.

• Members

Just rewatched the show and HOW could I miss Burgess with that sweet assist. So happy she basically got the biggest get and helped them catch the perp. I swear I have no clue what I was doing when that part happened.

• Members

Jason Beghe is my crush! But his voice is way too raspy now. And I loved the crossover with SVU. I could also do without Voight's son but it makes sense that he has a son like that.

For me, this show and Revolution are the best primetime shows right now.

Archived