Chicago PD: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Hahaha, this is why you're my fave. I never really think about it like that until I read your thoughts. I felt for Burgess but that's because she's my favorite female character on the show. I felt for Amanda R's character but that's because of her loss even though I agree that we saw it a mile away after she seized.

But you are right, there most definitely could have been more done with dialogue or something.

I suspect we might here about how she's doing now and stuff like that but I doubt we'll see her again like we have with someone like Nadia.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I love this show, I hate how predictable the end is. I saw literally the last 15 mins and knew Pulpo had a plot and NO ONE saw him get the gun from his whoever she was? No one thought to pat him down or keep a close watch?

I swear I think she had on a big a** coat and no one thought that was suspicious when hugging him?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I admit. I have rewatched those scenes several times. It's been a long time since I've done that. Although, his dialogue was . . . lame. He pulled it off though. Did he ever break his engagement? I kind of wish Burgess had not capitulated so easily. But I would have missed the hotness. I guess that is one of the questions that will be answered next season. I'm already anxious for it. And Sleepy Hollow. Is summer over yet?

• Members

I think his fiancé ended things with him. She said she couldn't deal, but I forget which ep. it was. I just didn't care about her and we only saw her a couple of times early in the series.

It wasn't deep for me like when Antonio's wife left in the finale.

• 3 months later...

Archived