Chicago PD: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I enjoyed last night's ep. a lot.

OMG, how perfect are Erin & Jay? Justin needs to GTFO. I was cracking up at Voight and then when he explained why to Erin, that made me laugh harder. I do like the father/daughter vibe we get from them.

Sgt. Platt is one of my favorites, no lie. I swear she sets them up for failures. I still laugh at Burgess & Atwater's goal of getting upstairs and playing with Intelligence.

Where you at rhino?!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed 100%. I am not loving the dirty cop angle and how you described it about bending the rules is perfect. I like Voight in small doses. I really liked how he tried to help that boy leave the gang and when he was trying to help Antonio get his son back.

I'm still iffy on the IA lady. I wonder why she appproached Dawson.

So many feels with Rustek and Olinsky... Rustek needs to chill sometimes. Ugh at the wait until the next new episode.

• Members

LMAO! I'm blind! Maybe it was the mobile version that made me think that but I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thannnnnnnks rhino. I love you .... I keep wanting to say girllllll but then I'm like what if I'm wrong?! I don't want to be wrong.

Wait, what ep./scene context was this in the gif? I feel like I've missed something.

Archived