The Originals: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Wooooooow, I have to make a full post later on but I kinda did not see that coming. It was rather poetic I thought... the one person Sophie was fighting tooth and nail to return to the living killed her in the end.

That girl has some crazy huge eyes.

It was nice to see another soap alum, Nathan Parsons, on the show and I can't wait to see what happens with him and Hayley.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank God my show is back! I was hella creeped out with the visuals of that sanatorium. I can't stand Genevieve, I hope she dies soon.

I do get the hurt she might have felt due to being used because tis only human... but at least Rebekah had a change of heart. She wanted to continue on to be spiteful after finding out that she'd just been taken advantage of.

The things that I would do to Elijah.

Ugh Klaus, I get it, your sister rang up dear old Daddy Dearest to finally be able to live in peace with her beloved. I hated the line that he would have spared her had she shown him what she gives to Marcel... I am sure Rebekah loves Klaus but come on at some point in time the little bird has to spread her wings and fly. He just wants everyone's love directed at him. I already feel sorry for the kid.

The way Rebekah got the witches was a damn shame though.

• Members

London, I'm getting a "poor Klaus" vibe and I'm not liking it one damn bit. He just does not get it, and the fact that My babies, Marcel and Bexs, has to go on the run just makes my blood boil!

Elijah has such a Jim Jones appeal to him only he's a good man torn between his siblings. He's deliciously rootable!

Haley has Celeste? Hmmmm. Not sure how I feel about this.

I hope Sofie comes back to life. I miss her.

No matter what, I want Celeste to come out on top at the end of the season. I won't get on my soapbox, but it's great the black characters are getting play and are used in the stories very well.

• Members

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I know, that's why I didn't tweet to you after you tweeted me because he so was not tortured and I kinda hope Celeste kills Genevieve for it because all you did was just exact revenge on Rebecca and let Klaus go and Celeste's whole angle is to get even with Klaus. But I definitely thought she should have handled Beks... only because that was just wrong what she did. I still love her though but damn at what she did when she felt like she was boxed in corner.

I remember someone said that it was rather funny that with Gs trip down memory lane, she failed to show Klaus Rebeckah trying to call off what she had done. Because that flashback definitely came from Celeste when she was talking to her.

Oh I loves me some Elijah... Dan G. just does it for me in a major way... especially when he opens his mouth and starts talking. The smooth disses he lands gives me life!

Yeah, shes trying to break the curse for her werewolf peoples.

You know I <3 you right.... but she's gone. The actress got cast in a NBC pilot recently.

But...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

L, there is an eppy I'm missing.

It's the one before last week's I think. The basketball has thrown us Chicagoans all off, but I'll find it.

However, I want Marcel to have the FQ back! I'm super happy he's taking on the Os and even happier the others have his back.

Elijah still has such charisma. I'd follow him anywhere!

Oh, and if one more major character dies or leaves before Cami, I will not be a happy camper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived