The Originals: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Haley can barely move because she is far along in the pregnancy. Marcel was very pleased with himself (so am I) because he is finally onto Klaus. She could have run, but I think it's more likely that Marcel has her. I really hope he does, but now that I think about the preview, hmmmm.

Cami aint working for me either. I think she looks far too old for this group and she is just not captivating enough to have Marcel and Klaus by the nuts.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So damn sick of Klaus and his "woe is me" sh!t!

But I'm super happy he got the French Quarter in the middle of the season because this gives Marcel time to get it back or at least try. Can't wait for this battle.

Time for Marcel to get Davina on the case!

Elijah is such a beautiful sophisticated charismatic man who can rule the world and have everyone follow him. I love him with Haley, but I must say that his flashbacks of Celeste (was it) have me intrigued. Will she be resurrected?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Really good comeback from haitus! Davina is a little ass kicker and I love the way she rules all of them. So happy Marcel saved her. Cami can die now! Rebecca is being too hard on Marcel, and she needs to back off a bit. What choice did Marcel have?

Eli, Haley and Celeste!!!!!! BRING IT ON!

At 46, I'd happily have another child if Charles Davis (Marcel) would go 1/2! Lord have mercy this man is just too fine.

• Members

I know! My comment never stuck so here I go again. I absolutely loved Davina raging on the witches and the men of the show... granted I thought Elijah was ok with her.

I loved how she gave the worst to Klaus but ew to choking on blood... I was weak when Rebekah was the one to get Marcel in the end and when she called Timothy "Fiddler on a Roof." I lost it! I loved the scene with Marcel and Rebekah and how he wanted to be the one to take her to her room and then the talk that he and Elijah had about Davina possibly not trusting him again. I don't mind Cami a little and I loved the threat she gave Klaus about Davina and Josh even though it looks like he might not heed it and I'm happy her thoughts are unlocked.

I need for Sophie to just die -- i'd rather she be off the show and they just promote Shannon Kane... glad she didn't meet her maker and did a little out clause in coming back from the dead.

LMAO And.... riiiiiiiiiiight! he is sex on legs and just OMG! I am cracking up at your response.

• Members

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jeal0002.gif I loathe every damn time she comes on my screen,. I mute the hell out of her. Hayley is SO stupid! I hope Elijah finds out that she's the one that gave Celeste's grave location to Sophie and he kinda sorta starts to hate her for it. I love Elijah but I need for something to happen between them besides this pull and that may break the camel's back.

Right! She wasn't with it and I feel so bad for her in the upcoming episode because she can't control her powers and Klaus is always woe is me they're going to get us. I loved how Davina was like no one just figured out how to kill an Original yet. She's letting those wheels turn in that brain of hers. I mean she heard it, but I still don't think she 100% trusts her just yet even though I do believe he has her back... he's fought very hard for her.

Oh yeah back to what you said before.... someone else had basically said what you said. Rebekah needs to lay off Marcel because SHE'S the one who urged him to pick up the coin and pledge his allegiance to Klaus so that he wouldn't die and now that they're "buddy-buddy" she has an issue with it... girl say what you mean and mean what you say.

• Members

One would think he would, but maybe he wouldn't have wanted her to return under those circumstances... and I don't know how I feel considering I think Sophie is going to try and cast a spell to take on Celeste's powers... not bring her back. I could be wrong but that was the impression that I got. Plus, I don't think she'll have the balls to say it although I would give her a round if she does own up to it.

I wonder what Davina saw as she was basically drawing Celeste and said that evil was coming.

He really isn't and he's the main character that's what gets me. There is no human side to him that would make me go Awww I can see why you did that he just has that woe is me and elitist attitude that EVERYTHING is due him because he's an "origina;." But he's an awful person so no one really cares. Very insincere.

• Members

FINALLY! I've been waiting for you to watch!

I kinda saw the Sabine/Celeste thing coming whne they kept showing the drawings of Sabine... I'm like Shannon kinda favors those pictures in a way. I can't wait to see all the hell that will break loose on this show!

• Members

AO14 has me all messed up. I didn't get to a lot of things this week and last because of that tourney.

I swear I didn't see the Celeste thing coming. Man! I almost fell off my chair. Fans of SK who don't watch may want to tune in. I cannot wait for tomorrow's show.

I want Davina back yesterday. The cutest little thing. I could just put her in my purse and pull her out for special occasions.

Still so damn tired of Klaus, and I really want Celeste to stick it to him.

I have to admit that I got a bit of a chuckle out of Sofie's failure.

Lastly, I would love to comfort Marcel. I really thought his relationship with Davina would be fixed and he would have her power behind him. He really got a raw deal.

• Members

Ugh and by "drawings of Sabine" I really meant Celeste.

LMAO, Yes i kept screaming OMG, OH Sh!T, O-M-GGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I was losing it when she was saying all that stuff and those old people were coming back. I love too that it looks like NONE FOR YOU SOPHIE! I just don't care for her... like at all. Truuuuuuuuuuuue, Shannon is so good on this show and I just love this reveal. I really do,

I knooooooooooow. Danielle is so adorable and I hated seeing Davina go through all that with the coughing up dirt, water and more. I seriously was about to cry when she slit her throat and then when the last breath left her and Marcel was going off because she didn't wake up. I was like Awwwwwwwwwwww OMG! They're so close!

Klaus is annoying as hell and how he is considered the "hero" or focal point of this show is seriously beyond me. They probably just wanted a starring vehicle for J. Morgan.

LMAO, I was dying and then when she was crying I was laughing. Her whole intentions behind getting Davina, from jump, was to simply kill her and then try and bring her niece back to life. I just don't respect that.

LMAO you would And, you would! I loved the talk he had with Davina in that cargo hold box... and how he was basically doing all that he could to get her to trust him again and how sorry he was. I really hope people's thoughts are right and that she isn't dead because my heart was truly broken and I'm going to miss Danielle so much.

Archived