Sleepy Hollow: Discussion Thread

• Members

Shipping should be saved for the end of shows like Sleepy Hollow. It's ok to tease things a little, I think. Sort of like NCIS did with Ziva/Tony, but if the leads become a couple before the last season or two you end up with a Moonlighting or Cheers effect. Bones has gone on so long I think they were up against the wall and had to pull the trigger on their leads.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Even without them being a couple this entire page is about shipping. ENOUGH! I love Abbie and Ichabod together and apart but especially together, as friends and co-workers. They have great chemistry and a wonderful dynamic. Do we need more? No. Maybe. Who cares???

Loved the reveal that Katrina had a son, I was genuinely surprised, this is a good development. It opens up more storyline possibilities for the show with his potential ancestors out there in the world.

Also, Nicole Beharie needs to stop. She is ridiculously beautiful.

• Members

Nicole gets more stunning with each passing eppy.

I think the last eppy proves that Icky, who really need to change his damn clothes, and Abby are soul mates. Without Abby, would he have ever learned about his son? The current dynamic between the two works fine for me, however.

Not sure why, but I loved the tree coming to life and so happy my headless sexy horseman is free!

Ann, the diversity on this show is so wonderful and makes me want to do cartwheels on the expressway, but I will knock on wood...

• Members

I thought this episode was okay. My favorite part was the captain's story. I like that he has his own journey. It was freaky when the demon confronted him and mentioned his daughter's soul. The captain has a tough decision to make.

Of course, Icabod's son is alive somewhere and will pop up eventually. I just hope that he is not like teenage Connor on Angel.

• 4 weeks later...