AMC: Thursday, May 09, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Never. We must rag on the Brawny Paper Towel Man!! Forever! :D

Zach Slater...He needs a bath sooner or later!

Also. I'm crushing hard on Ryan Bittle right now. Damn his eyes are gorgeous...HE is gorgeous. I never had a thing for JY. But, this is just like the upgrade that took place at GH when JY's Lucky was recast with HotGreggers (as I like to call him)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh no, I think RB's voice is much deeper. JR finally is and looks like a man!

I like the teen scene just fine, but today's overload annoyed me because they took too much time away from the David/Cara and Cassandra stories I really wanted to see! :(

I think Cara will LIE again and say she had an abortion, foolishly believing that will finally free her from David. But I know he won't rest until he finds their child AND revenges on JR! :)

Cassandra and her fellow captives were heartbreaking, hoping the girl in the dumpster makes it! :( Now Jesse has no choice but to confess to Angie he has no idea where Cassandra is! :(

I really hope the teens get a rest on Monday!

• Members

ITA that the teens were on too much in this episode. I especially need a break from Pete & Celia. AJ & Miranda are where the stronger chemistry is, imo. Their almost kiss had me swooning.

I'm relieved JR doesn't have amnesia even though he doesn't remember what happened the night of Brooke & Adam's engagement party.

I suspect Cara will let David believe she had an abortion since he jumped to that conclusion, then she'll tell Griffin she's glad he still doesn't know the truth.

It surprised me when Jesse said something like there's nothing in the dumpster but garbage bags. I thought the purpose of going through the dumpster was to open those bags and see what's inside! I did also love watching him and Zach in the dumpster, as someone above said, where Zach belongs.biggrin.png

Now that Angie finally knows Cassandra's missing, there should be some great scenes between her and Jesse on Monday!

• Members

It sounds like little Ethan 2.0 to me.

And of course Dixie in true blame-David fashion responds with "you were shot" when JR asks what happened at the party. That has got to be the worls most daring over simplification.

AJ tried to put his mac down and got shut down, poor guy.

• Members

the guy just woke up; I don't think she should have bombarded him with the entire story of what happened that night. She isn't even sure what his mental state is like and if there has been any damage. I think she handled things fine and shouldn't say more until after the doctors have check him thoroughly.

• Members

I also thought we had a new opening! I loved the music transition - I hope they do that every episode going forward!! I really am loving the new theme song.

The Cassandra stuff is so scary and suspenseful - and the Cleveland story in real life makes it even crazier!

Loved Miranda/AJ - I just LOVE them.

I liked Pete better today than I ever have... I think this was the actor's best performance today.

So happy that JR is back! :D

• Members

This is the first episode I FF-ed. I'm just wasn't interested in the boy band.

JR needs a manicure and Jesse/Zach are climbing in a dumpster outside a nail salon. Can you say umbrella story?

I like how fast some of the stories are moving. On the network, we would've been treated to weeks of whispered conversations between Griffin and Cara about what happened to the baby before David overheard. I was genuinely shocked when he walked in that room.

Archived