AMC: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
lol...I was expecting Celia to be a young vixen, causing trouble for Miranda and AJ, but she's a virginal good girl. NOT what I was expecting. Maybe Lea could be a vixen but again she looks like a cornball

• Members

I like that Miranda isn't outright a troublemaker but at the same time isn't a complete goody two shoes either. On one side, she seems to do good in school & has a talent for drawing, and on the other she's seemingly rebellious towards her mother & wants to be w/the hotshot bad boy in school. I'm really interested in seeing how she turns out in the next few months

• Members

3 of the longest days. NOT saying the show is slow what I am saying is that I wake up at 6 in the morning and the new AMC page is already at 10 pages!! It is as if everyone here is psychoanalyzing the show to death BEFORE it even really begins! I personally like this "Slow-Cooker" fell. Also, I started watching in 2008 and I am 21. I am basically the target Demo and I have absolutely no patience yet I find this show intriguing.

• Members

3 of the longest days. NOT saying the show is slow what I am saying is that I wake up at 6 in the morning and the new AMC page is already at 10 pages!! It is as if everyone here is psychoanalyzing the show to death BEFORE it even really begins! I personally like this "Slow-Cooker" fell. Also, I started watching in 2008 and I am 21. I am basically the target Demo and I have absolutely no patience yet I find this show intriguing. Both shows are intriguing to me but in different ways. This has a "Takes a Villiage to Raise a Child" fell while OLTL has an Urbanized feel to it. If you like shows like Revenge but can't stand Dallas chances are you will like this and not OLTL. If you like Dallas and not Revenge you will like OLTL.

He may be 25ish. Not sure.

• Members

I might be wrong but I though Colby/Cassandra are bff when Colby return

I wonder if she would be put in the middle of JR &Cassandra story line.

I demand that she cause trouble for Celia/Pete.

Archived