AMC: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just checked and AMC is number 2 and OLTL number 3.....as for Nielsen ratings...well had they been up AMC would have stayed on the air....anyways....I am preferring OLTL over AMC right now......Seriously I cant believe they havent even mentioned Erica and where she is at...or any of the others....instead we have boring drivel.....

• Members

I don't want Celia to be "Leora" or any other former character.

1.) I really don't want AMC to revisit Project Orpheus. That story served its purpose and I'm willing to accept it as a necessary evil but I don't want to revisit it in any serious way. The fact that we have Dixie and Zach is enough of a nod to that story.

2.) One of the things I grew to dislike about the genre was they insistence on tying every single [!@#$%^&*] character to the "core" even if it meant retconning their parentage.

Even though I usually dislike the whole gothic thing, I'm intrigued by Celia right now. I want to learn more about her. I don't need or want to saddle her with the science-fiction mess that was Orpheus. IMO, AMC and OLTL would be well served by dispatching Project Orpheus and Tale of Two Todds as quickly as possible.

• Members

It's dawned on me that Brooke is far more interesting with Erica to spar with. In general, this show needs a vixen or two. Everyone seems so goody two-shoesy right now.

I hope Francesca James' character is evil as sin and goes head to head with some of the leading ladies soon!

Archived