AMC: Spoilers weeks 1-3

• Members

I decided to start a spoiler thread for those who wish to discuss.

Week 1

• Monday, April 29: A Pine Valley resident vows vengeance. Jesse plans a surprise. As a fast car takes a son home, Pete spots something that will change everything.
  • Tuesday, April 30: A Pine Valley legend returns. Who learns something has gone terribly wrong? Dixie sits vigil.
  • Wednesday, May 1: An ex-con learns who helped him. Jesse gets big news. Cara fears the truth will come out.
  • Thursday, May 2: AJ helps Miranda out of a tight situation. After a year and half, we finally learn the answer to an age-old question: Which character dies today?

Week 2

• Monday, May 6: A rebellious side comes out, leading to an exciting adventure. Jesse’s worst nightmare is confirmed. Who will rejoin the living?
  • Tuesday, May 7: Miranda’s feelings catch Bianca by surprise. Who will awake handcuffed to a bed? Celia can’t believe what she overhears.
  • Wednesday, May 8: Who will bid farewell to Pine Valley? The truth sets someone free—almost. One mom gets an early Mother’s Day surprise.
  • Thursday, May 9: One of the hottest boy bands visits Pine Valley. What is your every fantasy?

Week 3

• Monday, May 13: Angie learns the unthinkable. How will David take the news?
  • Tuesday, May 14: Who is Sinnamon? Miranda lends a hand to a friend.
  • Wednesday, May 15: Opal does what she does best—meddles. David plots a reinvention.
  • Thursday, May 16: Pete sets a sophisticated plan in motion. Just when you thought it was safe …a fan-favorite returns. (And does another one finally die?)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Added my guesses in the spoilers we have so far. I LOVE how vague they are!

Week 1

• Monday, April 29: A Pine Valley resident vows vengeance (David). Jesse plans a surprise (bringing Cassandra home to Angie?). As a fast car takes a son home, Pete spots something that will change everything. (He meets Celia and finds part of her locket?)
  • Tuesday, April 30: A Pine Valley legend returns. (Despite the use of the word 'legend' this could be Griffin coming back since he surprises Cara. Or it could be David coming home) Who learns something has gone terribly wrong? (Jesse realizes that Cassandra has disappeared) Dixie sits vigil. (At JR's bedside)
  • Wednesday, May 1: An ex-con learns who helped him. (My guess would be David figures out who helped him get out of jail) Jesse gets big news. (Jesse and Zach realizes the bad guys have Cassandra) Cara fears the truth will come out. (and then she cries a lot)
  • Thursday, May 2: AJ helps Miranda out of a tight situation. (Hunter and the other girl proposing a threesome) After a year and half, we finally learn the answer to an age-old question: Which character dies today?(My guess is we find out that Marissa is dead)

Week 2

• Monday, May 6: A rebellious side comes out, leading to an exciting adventure. (My guess is Miranda is her mother's mother made over) Jesse’s worst nightmare is confirmed. (Cassandra has been taken by sex traffickers) Who will rejoin the living? (JR wakes up)
  • Tuesday, May 7: Miranda’s feelings catch Bianca by surprise. (Bianca is shocked to realize that Miranda is like Erica? Or are her feelings about AJ?) Who will awake handcuffed to a bed? (Cassandra) Celia can’t believe what she overhears. (I think this may be related to Pete/Opal or to Evelyn, but I'm not sure)
  • Wednesday, May 8: Who will bid farewell to Pine Valley? (Kendall maybe?) The truth sets someone free—almost. (Cara confesses a partial truth to David perhaps?) One mom gets an early Mother’s Day surprise. (Maybe related to JR and Dixie?)
  • Thursday, May 9: One of the hottest boy bands visits Pine Valley. What is your every fantasy? (AJ arranges for Hot Chelle Rae to perform for Miranda)

Week 3

• Monday, May 13: Angie learns the unthinkable. (Cassandra has been swept into a sex trafficking ring) How will David take the news? (Possibly about David learning that his baby with Cara is dead?)
  • Tuesday, May 14: Who is Sinnamon? (IDK but with a name like that, she's probably a slut) Miranda lends a hand to a friend. (Aww... more AJ/Miranda cuteness)
  • Wednesday, May 15: Opal does what she does best—meddles. (Run, Pete, run!) David plots a reinvention. (Looking forward to this!)
  • Thursday, May 16: Pete sets a sophisticated plan in motion. (Not sure if this is related to getting Celia's attention or if this is business related - hoping it's a plot against Chandler Enterprises or something along those lines) Just when you thought it was safe …a fan-favorite returns. (And does another one finally die?) - (This may be Dimitri returning, but the 'finally die' makes me wonder if everyone has believed Marissa to be dead but David has had her locked up somewhere in treatment and she finally dies. IDK. The vague wording makes it hard to know for sure).

Archived