B&B: Previews for the week of April 8th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was totally random and I assume it done for the purposes of this triangle. One can argue this personality change was a result of the fall over the balcony a while back, but that happened, she was off screen on the backburner for a little while and then she pops back up as this bitchy person. The show never tried to make any connection between the two.

In my opinion, this new Caroline might be an improvement though, because I never cared for her character or the actress. Perhaps this version is better suited to this particular actress.

That first clip almost had a sound and look that seemed more Y&R than B&B to me. At least the Y&R I used to watch..

• Members

Nothing is going to backfire on B&B as long as people watch. You honestly think that Brad cares if you root for Caroline over Maya? If you think this, you have learnt nothing from the endless Steffy/LIam/Hope triangle. Brad just wants people to watch and if rooting for one character or the other accomplishes that, it is all good with him.

Preview for Tuesday, April 9th:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa8p1RBmLYk

• Members

Just as Brooke and Bill think that they have gotten away with it, I want Taylor to bust them to Katie and the rest of the fashion world. After all, as Bill has pointed out, she is no longer Katie's doctor so all bets are off, it is game on!

• Members

At least we know why KKL is Emmyless in 26 years!

Those 2 dogs. I want them to be busted in the most public way. Brooke can take those tears and shove em. How many times has her crotch reigned supreme over a loved one? What a narcissistic piece of trash!

• Members

that's not what I mean - Caroline is gonna go from recurring/boring side-character to full-fledged character thanks to this SL/personality transplant. Maya/Rock won't happen, because they are BORING and there's nothing there - no chemistry no spark. Nothing. But people will like living vicariously though Caroline and watching her foil their boredom.

Archived