January 30 - February 3, 2006

Toups

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree but they aren't doing so bad. As long as they hold around that number (and they may get a jump for the funeral last week) they will be in good position for when they have their big events (SHIMI and MALEX weddings). Their demos are pretty good too and really Days has only had one negative week when it comes to HH which was last week when it dropped so much. Its important that they stabilized and held on to some of what they gained in December/January.

It should also be noted too that JER soaps always do nothing huge during sweeps while the other soaps do. All other months of the year are when things seem to be moving on NBC. Its always been a JER trademark-save all the big stuff for non-sweeps months and here we are seeing it again with the two upcoming weddings which will most likely be in March.

• Members

I hope Guiding Light gets on the 80's Comeback Bandwagon and lures back a few key faves from 20 years ago (people who *started* on the show roughly 20 years ago like Vanessa, Mindy, India, etc. all count). I know the budget isn't there, but with recent dismissals, they can surely bring back people on a recurring basis. And for goodness sakes, they're in the new studio but still use the same 3 sets day after day (Company, Main Street, and a Beacon Hotel room for everyone), so are they skimping on set usage so they can save up some dough?

Archived