Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one who didn't realize Tracy Bregman didn't have a contract already. She's been around a lot since she's been back in Genoa City.

I hope they do a "spotlight" with Lauren during this anniversary week. Two more to go (i assume) so i'm hoping she's tomorrow and then Jeanne Cooper's friday. But maybe they'll have Jess Walton tomorrow. I think they wasted weeks with Caine and even Billy. They have actors who've been on over 20 years and they are wasting valuable time with "newbies" who are bearly in the 10 year mark.

• Members

I know -- especially that shot of JW with her hand on her hip! And I love how Kate Linder has a sense of humor about her character and is totally willing to don the maid's uniform for the event.

Angell Conwell and Tracey E Bregman are also giving me majorly fierce diva face.

The new Kyle with his huge neck and mullet hair is doing nothing for me. And what is with some of the younger set showing up to a 40th anniversary party looking like they just rolled out of bed? Christel, honey, I am side-eye-ing you (though her hair looks great). I know this is laid-back California but if MTS, EB, JC, PB and the Bells can make an effort, why can't these actors?

• Members

Aww, standing up for EB...and the rest of his castmates as well. Now, that's what I call a professional.

And u can leave Eric alone about it. Stop tweeting him stirring up trouble. He meant no harm with ad-lib. It happens. #NOTaBIGdeal

I know most of you tweeters usually mean well, but some of you need to realize that my costars are my team mates. And I like my team mates.

• Members

Indeed. And Tracey Bregman's dress screams cheap Shades of Grey hooker but she works this dress.

About the younger cast: after those recent Kyle/Phyllis scenes I simply don't know why they chose to recast. Blake Hood sucks but he has great charisma with La Stafford and he didn't bother me any longer....

Archived