GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I can't figure out Duke and Anna. Psychologically I know that one, Fin and Ian are really close friends. Second, Ian is... "family." Third, Fin's playing Anna as being distant and jaded after FauxDuke. It's just too many layers that I have to work through. If Duke came back as Duke without the FauxDuke nonsense, maybe I'd be able to hop on board.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good, you're still here! I know you said you were only going to be watching K&L and the other vet stuff now because of Sabrina, so I was worried! I NEED you here, Selena! Even if we disagree somewhat on Sabrina! tongue.png

P.S.: When Mac and Kevin mentioned Norma and Eve, I thought of you! PRETTY, PRETTY! biggrin.png

I watched this episode earlier tonight, and now I'm afraid Skate's love scene will keep me from sleeping. I need more time to forget that. Yeesh. wacko.png

Yeah, Frisco, I think, was originally a cop in San Francisco and used Frisco as a nickname because of that.

Totally agree on Anna's outfit. I LOVED the jacket, and I was expecting a pretty dress underneath, but then I got that large shirt-thing she wore. The fabric was pretty, but the shape was all wrong. The white part at the bottom bothered me, too.

Lucy was pretty in pink, though! smile.png

Those F&F flashbacks--DAMN, just magic. wub.png

This is painful to admit, but my Scott sometimes looks bloated in the face next to Luke. He looks younger overall, but something about his face doesn't look so good to me. sad.png

Archived