OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not I. We AA's have always had a thing for our stories. I'll bet even the Notorious B.I.G. would have been reduced to tears like a 13-year-old fangirl with braces and glasses had he seen, say, Susan Lucci or Eric Braeden up close and personal.

• Members

Roger's deal was that he was gonna play Todd on both GH & OLTL

However PP stipulated that he cant air as Todd on GH & OLTL the same days which makes sense. That was gonna be the deal for KA & ME as well. RH agreed and signed the deal.

However ABc most likely didnt want to have to figure out how to make that work schedule wise when it comes to pacing of story, So ABC decided new roles for RH, ME & KA

However RH has the contract with PP for OLTL, so he will play Todd there & a new role on GH

I assume given OLTL tapes alternates every 5 weeks with AMC, that Roger will film OLTL during each of its 5 weeks of taping. That doesnt mean he will tape the full five weeks every round

Also given that he is a new role on GH, the stipulation that he cant air on OLTL & GH the same day, is most likely lifted.

• Members

In case yall want to hear music from the girl singing the new theme song, I found a link. Here: http://izalach.bandcamp.com/ It has several songs and she sounds good and soulful. I'm confident she'll do a good theme. I don't think OLTL has had many memorable openings OR theme songs so I'm okay with a new tune. I just hope AMC has it's old theme, since that was a constant throughout the shows history.

Archived