OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members
Well now if they just recast John and you really like the results in spite of yourself, we might actually be on the "same side" for the first time in a decade.

I never want Easton to walk in those boots again. Love how classy Melissa has been through all of this.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never had a problem with you. I just haven't cared about John with Natalie since sometime in 2004.

I don't think ME has done anything wrong, but the only time I have found his silence awkward is in the last few days. Obviously he is not obligated to say anything anymore than RH ever does, but RH is doing the show, and Kristen has commented about OLTL fairly regularly. I do think it's a little odd he hasn't said a word.

• Members

I don't think we've ever had a problem. We've just always disagreed. Lol. Very respectfully.

I don't think ME has done anything wrong either. He just holds no appeal anymore. For me. And I no longer care what he says or what he wants. I want a new John. Can't be worse.

• Members

I'll admit it, I love the fact that Snoop is doing an appearance. I just mentioned recently that I was expecting him to show up and here he is.

I liked Snoop's version of the theme song and I loved his interaction with Bo. Of all the stunt casting, this is the one that seems least like bullshit.

• Members

SO happy about Roger!

That last opening OLTL had on ABC was so damn old and stale. I'm ready for something totally new and different, even if it is produced by - god forbid - Snoop Lion. I'm not going to sit around complaining about how awful it is when I haven't even heard the song yet. mellow.png

• Members

His first GH contract already expired forcibly. All three of them were removed from the closing credits of GH after the Friday of the week of their last appearance. Them returning, let alone as new characters, require new contracts, hence where there would be room for Roger to negotiate filming time for OLTL.

• Members

I'm sure there are more times I am unaware of, but the only time I've known an actor to air on two soaps at the same time is when Andrea Evans returned to One Life to Live as Tina, but was still airing on Passions as it finished up it's run. What are some of the other instances?

Archived