AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow.. People are now hounding Debbi to join GH as Felix's mother or to come back to Y&R. The confirmation just came out

@debbimorgan Please return to Y&R!

@debbimorgan I love the role of Angie Hubbard, but how about a visit to GH as Felix's mother@GeneralHospital @valentinifrank

• Members

Thanks Errol re: Taoiboi!

I wrote Debbi on FB back when AMC was relaunched. I didn't get a response so I don't know if she ever read my message, but she lives in my neck of the woods and I suggested that she and her representation should approach the casting directors in our area who cast for Veep and House of Cards. I can't speak for Debbi, but working on a series filmed in a regional market in which you live would be (and has been) a dream come true for me. I hope she looks into it.

• Members

I had a feeling this morning when I typed in the url for this site that I was going to hear this news.

Debbi Morgan should not have had to announce this. Prospect Park should've released one of their infamous press releases. I know those press releases were often mocked by soap bloggers but it actually would have been fitting this time.

Nonetheless, even though neither AMC nor OLTL were ever 'my soap', I was entertained, especially by AMC. Debbi (as well as others) did stellar work. I'm hoping there will at least be some nominations from some of the cast/crew for their efforts.

Too bad, because between AMC and Y&R this past season, though I grew up loving Y&R, during that specific period of time AMC 2.0 streamed on HULU, I was more entertained by it than Y&R. Oh well.

In the meantime, life goes on.

Archived