GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so confused by this Kate/Connie situation. Who is the main alter? Are we suppose to think of them as two separate people or one person? What a mess.

Heather is going to live forever. Bitch never dies.

Starr and Michael were so damn annoying. Did we really need an hour long flashback session recounting their awful relationship?

• Members

See the hacks brought this crap over to GH and have the audience confused, and it should not be that way. It s/b clear who the host is and that the alter was created to shield the host. Now, you have to ask yourself, is Kate and alter that can protect Connie? Hell no! Morons have boxed themselves in because they want to keep Connie, but they can't explain Kate. Idiot hacks!

• Members

I think they just did it to have her react to Trey's death, and probably to make people miss the rape joke.

I gave up on understanding this story when they claimed one week that Connie was a crack shot and wild and out of control as a teen, then a few weeks later, claimed she'd been pure and virginal and sweet until Joe Jr. raped her.

• Members

THIS.

I haven't been watching since last week just waiting for the Vampire mess to wrap up and Iam hoping my the time I start watching again some movement has been made on alot of fronts. I already know I couldn't take the Kate/Connie crap. It is so convulted at this point, she just needs to be shipped off to Ferncliff never to be heard from or mentioned again.

• Members

Seriously though. Those Starr/Michael flashbacks were RIDICULOUS. A whole episode recapping their relationship with flashbacks. Who was asking for that? I can see them doing something like that for Frisco and Felicia or Luke and Laura but... S&M? mellow.png First time meeting, first time he heard her sing, first kiss, first date, first sex... make it stop!

And then Patrick and Robin got nothing. Patrick got to listen to Sabrina drone on about her irrelevant dead mother.

Also...

c_zpsd125bb1f.png

That is all.

Archived