DAYS: Let the ruination of Chloe Lane begin!

• Members

Next week Chloe plants a note on Jennifer's desk suggesting Jennifer tried to call CPS on her. Then later she suggests to Daniel that she and Parker move in so they can build their father/son relationship.

UGH I just can't! Am I the only thinking about how Philip must feel right now???? sad.png

And Chloe will probably go psycho and hold Jennifer at gunpoint in Horton Town Square for May sweeps.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nadia knew why she only agreed with a short term contract. This is exactly as predictable, boring and pointless as the "triangle" with Nicol before. Tomlin is stupid, because Jack and Chloe were two most viable conflicts for his precious couple and he completely wasted both. Soon all he will have left are some completely random interloppers.

• Members

Chloe hasn't neem a cohesive character in about a decade now. When they brought her back the first time it was to be a super bitch and that was dropped. Her wole return was all over the place including Daniel, Lucas and even the Philip reunion. She's only back because CC didn't want to return and this was a last min. It's awful. Nadia is awful.

• Members

JP, I can't imagine Nadia has improved in the acting department, so she s/b grateful to be able to "guest star". She's always been awful, so it really helps that Nadia is absolutely stunning with great hair. Those into her can easily look past her suckage!

However, TIIC's obsession with that mediocre caveman is ridiculous!

• Members

Haha! So this is what they would have done to CC???? Made her an interloper for another "Legacy" character? Yea good she gave them the big "F" you! It's a shame the way the treat the Billie and Carly characters! Whom I think are both important to the shows history too.

No I don't understand Chloe's motivations AT ALL!!! I just don't get her, I think the actress is smokin hot. But she has this horrible reputation in Salem and she's basically been mistreated by alot of people in town at some point.

Archived