Days- Another Vet Out???

• Members

I would be fine with them killing off John if it influenced the Kristen/Marlena rivalry. I haven't enjoyed John in a while, but find him much more tolerable now that I've either adjusted or he's dropped the whisper.

However, Bo needs to be killed off first. They can't have Hope saying he's in the other room for a year.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pleading with fans to show support does nothing and I feel bad for these actors when they do that. Fans can call in, write, tweet, whatever to show their support but it's not like Days cares or will even listen. Bryan Datillo tweeted the other day that he was told to call off his fans because Days didn't want to hear it anymore. Therefor I'm led to believe that they don't give a damn what their fans want. I'm not one to call in, write or whatever as I don't believe it does any good and I really wouldn't do it anyway. I just SMH everytime an actor tries to rally their fans.

• Members

Unlike Hope, I think Marlena could function without her romantic partner. There is so much the show could do with marlena that doesnt involve attaching her to another man. She has her kids, friendships (if the show remembers that she and Maggie were best friends for many years), frenemies (looking at you Kate, and her enemies (Kristen, Stefano).

• Members

sounds good to me, Drake is an over-rated horrible actor, I'll start the petition to ask NBC to get rid of him. Marlena can get back with Roman, or they can hire Jed Allan to reprise his role of Don Craig (who was written off by having his character going out to mail a letter, never to be seen or heard from again) his first episode back Marlena can ask him where the hell he's been his response can be, "Santa Barbara!" (as Jed played patriarch C.C. Capwell on SB) lol

• Members

I think it's just more in the same pattern of repetitious, shoddy treatment, with Ken Corday taking for granted beloved vets and using his cozy relationships with them to continue to !@#$%^&*] them over.

The time to let Drake go was when they did it a few years ago. It was done. They brought both him and Dee back again, so own it. He is who he is, and a lot of the general audience loves him. Use him in whatever way is appropriate, but stop jerking these vets around. No, he's no Douglass Watson or even Tony Geary, but I could find something for John Black to do.

• Members

ED's return was dictated by Sony, but Drake's return was with MarDar.

May be his written out and along with BD's lack of story is all present head writing team who inherited these returns. Look at the blood bath of firings they

instantly had with Tomlin&Co came back. May be blood bath #2 they're just doing less strongly and just phasing them out gradually to not cause another

up roar?

Archived