GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

I like Dante away from Lulu too, though I like the writing for them as a couple. Lulu has definitely turned into a shrew.

Finola did great today as always. I really hate we aren't seeing Holly with Robert. Ugh. Emma Samms couldn't be brought back for one episode? Even taped and then inserted?

[sarcasm]Yay. Luke is back[/sarcasm]. Sigh. I love how everyone was so worried about him yet never really mentioned him this entire time. Anna just shrugged it off that Luke was captive in Turkey.

Jar Jar Binks and Maxie ... blah.

Why are they giving a non-entity like Ellie (who I do like) this big storyline of being paralyzed? They couldn't have made Trey parapalgeic and kept him and given Ellie something else to do.

I liked Trey (although Erik Valdez was lol-worthy when he attempted to faint with that head injury) and was sorry to see him go. Even more sorry that this Kawny crap keeps continuing.

EDIT: I really liked Laura Wright and Roger Howarth today.

Sam/John ... zzzz. I can't even attempt to take them seriously when we have the writing telling us he is the sign Jason sent Sam. Seriously. GMAFB. LOL. At least let this play out naturally.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly and Todd: the feels :wub:

My poor Ellie :(

Gah the Duke & Anna stuff is hard, I understand Anna's pulling away cause of the Faison stuff, but it still hurts :(

I looooovvveee that Holly was mentioned to be with Robert even if we don't see her onscreen. Hopefully she returns soon

• Members

I dont see why any of them would want anything to do with that awful bitch Holly after all the sh-t she's pulled, especially Anna. Its too bad we didnt see them coming face to face for the first time, bc Holly deserved to be chewed out by her. If Robert was awake, Id have wanted him to tell her to get lost.

• Members

Oh spare me. Holly didn't bitch out Anna for framing her, landing her in jail, stalking her husband or for being a fake-scar wearing traitorous double agent. And that wasn't even under Guza's writing. I swear some Anna fans forget than Anna's actions have been far worse than Holly's. Anna didn't chew out Holly because she knows she's done far worse than Holly. Plus Anna knows Robert loves Holly.

• Members

It is most unwise to continue to show the flashback of Patty and Sabrina about to kiss on NYE because Patty looks like a perv. She looked about 15! Can't stand that rat faced heifer! What a cliche! Get her, Brit!

Lulu! I reiterate - what a selfish stupid shrew! Luke tells this fool he's in jail, and this was the perfect opportunity to tell him that Maxie is knocked up? What?! And Luke is going to be so happy to be a grandfather again? What show is Lulu watching?

Spin? There are just no words, and the only consolation I have is that so many of you share my feelings on this fugly ass thing. This story is so wrong for that creature. There are no words! Who's BA blowing? Get Ellie away from Kermit, please!

When did they find Duke?

No Starr! YAY!

No Kawny! YAY!

No Johnny's filthy shirt! YAY!

Tarly! They are going to be the death of me! The absolute death of me! Those were some exceptional scenes today! Wow! I never thought I'd ship another couple, especially a FRon couple, but damn! LW and Roger are amazing together! Just wow!

Archived