GH: Vets return for funeral

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How is Duke's return a mess when we don't even have the whole story or anything yet? This isn't even the real Duke, I'd bet every dollar I have on it, the anvils are there

If people have to hope that it's an impostor, then the story is a mess.

That is why I am cautious at Skye making an extended stay, the fact that we STILL don't know who her father is makes the idea of her being in Ron's hands, scary wacko.png

I wish they could just go back and say Adam is her father.

• Members

I don't necessarily agree with that. I feel like the directions of soap stories have proven time and time again that you don't always know everything that you think you know about where a story is going or the reasoning behind it.

• Members

How is Duke's return a mess when we don't even have the whole story or anything yet? This isn't even the real Duke, I'd bet every dollar I have on it, the anvils are there

How is it not a mess? I dont see how anyone can look on screen and not cringe at whats been done to the character

I think thats the only thing that can be done to salvage what would otherwise be incredibly horrible character assassination

• Members

Ned and AJ all together again will be great.

Hope to see some more returns, Dillion is probably a no-go because of CBS, but they should recast especially with Tracy bringing him up today.

Brenda, Brooklyn should come!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived