GH: Vets return for funeral

• Members

It's fine, don't worry about it.

I think other than her AMC run Skye's best years were the time she was with Jax and was friends with AJ. That was another AJ but it might work.

I know she and Ned had that thing, but I can't see that happening again.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Could Dr. Alan Quartermaine (Stuart Damon) be paying another ghostly visit to Port Charles? A recent issue of Soap Opera Uncensored reported Stuart Damon was recently back taping at General Hospital.

Don't expect the man who gave Monica (Leslie Charleson) her house to be in Casper mode this time. Word on the street is several of Alan's loved ones will imagine having conversations with him during a trying time for the Q family.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/10/26/stuart-damon-back-taping-at-general-hospital

I want Alan back ALIVE sad.png

• Members

What the hell would it take for Alan's unnecessary death to be undone?

Yes, I said undone, because just as I didn't care that AMC went down the Project Orpheus route to bring back the characters that they shouldn't have killed in the first place, I won't care if Ron decided to do the same or come up with some other convoluted plot in order to restore the barren Q family.

• Members

I think it might be best if Alan stays dead. If he came back he'd probably just go pyscho anyway, or mostly appear to prop certain characters. I can already hear the fan comments that it's perfectly in character for Alan to be evil, because he once tried to kill Rick and Monica, etc. etc.

Archived