GH: Vets return for funeral

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But you're right - I did rehash, and none of this is going to be brought up onscreen anyway, so it was unnecessary to ask again. I was thrown by them bringing up OLTL stuff.

To change the topic for SoapBoy - did they say why Blair is coming back? Did they say if Brenda is returning?

• Members

My Kate/Connie comments.

Anyway, I am glad they brought Robin Christopher back, even if the character sort of struggles for a purpose in recent years. I was watching some of her AMC run again and it holds up well, especially her scenes with Canary and James Patrick Stuart.

I did like her relationship with Edward...along with her relationship with Alan it was the most believable to me of that group in recent years.

• Members

I look forward to seenig my 2 favorites, Skye and Tea meet and interact although I have no clue how that will go down as there's nothing to base it off of. I guess it depends on how Tea is feeling about Todd when we see her next. Blair and Skye hate each other but she has since become Tea's BFF, so I wonder if Tea will dislike Skye. But if Tea is hating on Todd, I can see her siding with Skye if she sees they share a mutual dislike.

Archived