GH: Edward's funeral

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got a question - does anyone know when Edward's funeral will tape/air?

I ask because I don't want what could/should be a lovely tribute to be overshadowed by whatever tongue bathing they'll be giving the roided goiter when he finally kicks the bucket.

As for who should attend the elder Q's funeral, I'm on board for every and anybody who's ever been close to the Qs to attend - and that excludes the two canker sores that played a large part in the destruction of that family in the first place (Sonny and his Slagbeast) and their assh0le spawn (Eeyore).

• Members

I would much rather see Gail Baldwin brought back in that capacity with Lee. Also, I could see Rachel Ames making a cameo as Nurse Hardy because of Edward's connection to the hospital.

I pray to all God's in heaven you are right about this one. The Skye/Edward relationship, and more importanlty the onscreen chemistry between Robin and John, made the whole paternity retcon worthwhile.

• Members

Of course I'd love to see Gail and Lee back, but we can't diminish Bobbie and Monica's friendship. They've been best friends for many years, many of which Gail wasn't around. It wouldn't make sense for a woman's father-in-law to die and her best friend not be there to comfort her.

Archived