Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I typed up the scene but I can't find it on youtube. It's one of my favorite scenes from the ranch.

Victor: "My point it is......That a gold digger like Brad Carleton is not going to walk away from a pot of gold....which he would've had if I fired him. Unless if there was an incentive, in the form of a beautiful lady, who he covets for many reasons....Now that lady couldn't have been you by any chance, could it?"

Nikki: "You know, you're building this case against me ---"

Victor: "DON'T YOU TAKE ME FOR A FOOL! I AM NOT A FOOL! AND DON'T YOU EVER TAKE ME FOR ONE! At least you could've had the decency to tell me that it was Brad Carleton that you went away with. Now you must know, I'm going to find out one way or the other."

Nikki: "Alright......Yes, I was traveling with Brad. I couldn't stand another night of feeling so alone, so if you want to blame someone, blame yourself!"

Victor: "You want me to blame myself for this kind of betrayal?"

Nikki: "I was sick and tired of being lonely, Victor, and I couldn't reach you."

Victor: "So you went to this Brad Carleton fellow as a substitute, isn't it?"

Nikki: "Well, I couldn't say that, he has been wonderful to me."

Victor: "Don't you simply understand that he is trying to find another way to screw me?"

Nikki: "Oh God! Of course this has nothing to do with me, it's all about you."

Victor: "What have you done to us?.........You had an affair with an obnoxious traitor. And don't you tell me that wasn't part of the arrangment FROM THE VERY BEGINNING! DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE ANY LONGER!"

Nikki (crying): "You don't understand any of this! God! He offered me a future, Victor. He offered me a life filled with love and romance and all those things that I didn't think were possible with you anymore."

Victor: "Let me tell you something.......There are no expectations for our future anymore and there never will be......you got that? Never. Because what you have done is unforgivable."

Victor throws something and then exits the house.

Nikki (still crying): "Oh God.........Victor......."

She runs after him.

Nikki: "Victor!......VICTOR!!!!!!"

She drops to her knees crying.

Nikki: "DON'T GO!!!!!!!! DON'T GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Not that it will be a priority, since Neil will eternally be a token on this show no matter the regime, but it's a shame that Avery's new set is much more appealing, sleek, and modern that that ugly brown apartment Neil's lived in for over 20 years.

THAT set needs to be retired too, and given that Neil is supposed to be a wealthy CEO, he needs to start living like one.

Archived