Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is pretty much how I feel in a nutshell. I can't stomach Auntie Jack (seriously, I wish so much that Terry Lester was alive!) but even I am rooting for the purple-faced swoop. As for Sharon, OMG, I have been Team Sharon ever since Victor trifled with her at Nikki's wedding to Jack. When SnoreToria sent her ass back to Shadybrook even AFTER knowing this was the place where Faith was stolen from her, that sealed it for me. Sharon, keep calling it like it is and BURN that nasty, dank little ranch down!

• Members

The stories and overall writing is still questionable as hell. What I think has improved is the execution (for the most part). I've noticed that episodes and even scenes are ending with actual cliffhangers again and you actually see more things happening, rather than characters telling you after the fact.

• Members

IA. Now I know they are wrapping up MAB's SLs and it has only been a week... but until TPTB start allowing us, the audience, to make up our own minds about a character instead of trying to "train" us into liking them based on whichever actor is threatening them at a particular given time, then I am going to reserve judgment on the new regime.

• Members

ITA my mother who only watches about 1 or 2 epis a month was asking why there are no new unrelated men. She's like after all these years they are still going back and forth between the same people!

The Newmans are all so nasty. Glad to see them falling for once. Jack and Nikki split and he finally grew a pair.

Archived