B&B: Michael Fairman Interviews Brad Bell

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watch B&B in weeks, so r u telling me that Ridge and Brooke get married, went on their honeymoon (giving Ronn Moss the chance to exit) and Brooke is just going to return without Ridge, and the explanation is that they broke up again?!? and Brooke all of a sudden gets a new man??

at least Stephanie won't be around to critic Brooke on this.

• Members

I think B&B's in the best overall shape although that really isn't saying a whole lot now as Y&R and GH are pretty abysmal. But I think closing the door on the Stephanie and Ridge characters will open up new avenues and hopefully allow underused characters like Taylor and Thorne to get more air time.

• Members

Interesting interview, that it doesn't look like he wants to write anything for Thorne at the moment. :( I personally thought that the Thorne and Taylor scenes a few weeks' back were stand-outs.

I really enjoy Michael Fairman as a journalist. He may not necessarily get confrontational with his interviewees but his questions are always thoughtful and revelant. I never feel like I can "read" an agenda in his questionning. He is a huge fan of the genre but he always seems to keep it professional.

And no, I am not Michael Fairman, LOL. :lol:

Archived