SOS: SAVE AMC THE WAR IS NOT OVER!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, last night I was watching Chaka SuLu lounging poolside hosting her sexy murder show, and I thought once again, "Maybe cancellation was a blessing in disguise for her." I'm sure she misses Erica, but she's already a multimillionaire who will playing some riff off of the firmly embedded Erica image for the rest of her life, whether that be in series or in hosting gigs where they're looking to borrow her sexy soap diva bitch image (think Joan Collins post Alexis).

As for the rest of the show's rabble, well, I wish them the best. biggrin.png But seriously, unless put in the finest hands, I'm not sure an AMC reboot is what's best for them or us fans for that matter. Look at GH.

• Members

I have to kind of disagree. For whatever reason, she stayed with AMC for 40+ years, but Lucci had made a career outside of AMC for years and she'll continue now that AMC is canceled. I never doubted she would continue on and be successful, though the show being canceled was obviously very painful for her; it's the other older yet not retired folks on the show whose careers are probably dead and buried, especially those who tried Hollywood and failed and then returned to the show.

Archived