YRBB

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love them too. They just come up with the funniest sh*t! Right now they both think they're mermaids! lol So precious.

Britney looked gorgeous! I haven't seen her so together for years.

Never knew of Gangnam Style before this episode. Such weird hilariousness!

• Members

Katie Who? Ellen DeGeneres Crushes, Delivers Best Ratings Since 2003

Dr. Oz also gets off to a strong start in his fourth season and Anderson improves with a new format.

While Katie got off to a strong start, the best among the talk show newcomers, Ellen and Dr. Oz returned with season premieres that were also noteworthy.

Ellen scored a 3.0 in total households in metered markets, and its highest rating since the 2006-2007 season, (Full national numbers won’t be available until next week). That projects Ellen as taking an 8 percent share of the viewing audience, which would be her best in that measure since the show went on the air in 2003.

Warner Bros. and stations carrying Ellen have to be very pleased. Ellen was tops not only in households but also among women 25 to 54 (with a 2.2 rating among the key daytime audience demo), women 18 to 49 (1.7) and all adults 25 to 54 (1.4).

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members

No posts here since 2014, however, if anyone is interested, I did seem to scoop that Ellen has cut back to just 137 episodes this year (an average of 4 a week) (down from her usual 170-ish a year), and will be using 33+ guest hosts throughout the season.

Her first guest host last week was listed as 17138G (the guest host episodes are always numbered after the # of episodes she does in a season). I posted the scoop last week on my FB page, but no one seems to have picked it up and spread it elsewhere. I guess some TV reporter will eventually post something if anyone realizes it, or if the Ellen show ever makes an announcement that as part of her new 3-year deal, it seems she's cutting back to just hosting 4 episodes a week.

So, once the news finally does get more traction, you can say you heard it here first at SON!

Up until Thursday, there was a chance the Episode # was just an error (and should have been 17168G), however, this week's guest host episode was # 17139G, so that assures it to be correct.

Edited by JAS0N47

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...