GH: Actor Departing

• Members

Drake Hogestyn played a better Jason Morgan on DOOL a couple of years back than Steve Burton ever did. Any actor can play this part, it requires no emotion, no body language, no anything. All you have to do is stand there, stare, occasionally talk in a monotone delivery, and wear t-shirts. I just hope they next male lead they get doesn't wear a Backstreet Boys haircut into his 40s. And someone taller than 5'9 would be nice.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Carly has reached her limit. I'm shocked at just how boring and stupid she has become. That's a "Cartini" trademark for female characters (witness Sam ignoring her baby's "death" for a love triangle), but when you have a 45 year old woman who has no purpose other than a love story with a rapist mobster and a budding love story with a rapist baby stealer, then it's just a waste of airtime.

• Members

In the past, I would just consider this a contract negotiation ploy, but I actually believe that Burton could leave GH. Like I posted before, I am positive that he is not happy with ME's McBain becoming Jason's romantic rival. I bet ABC is more than willing to let Burton go now that it has ME and RH at GH, this will clear out one of the big fish egos out of that little pond and help ease the budget.

• Members

Here's another way to stay even further below budget:

Hail a cab, dump those refugees in it and tell the driver to JUST DRIVE! They need not go to Llanview but they need to get the hell out of PC!

On second thought, a cab may be too costly. Just tell them its time to go and hope at least one thumb is working.

This chit has gone on long enough and we shouldn't lose GH vets so close to the end because of it!

• Members

Emotionally? Yes. Physically, though, I can see her seeing him still being alive. I just think that, considering that she grew up an orphan, having her bury all four of her kids and her husband in her lifetime, particularly when three of those deaths occurred so close together (the last two were in the SAME YEAR), would be pretty damn harsh.

Unless,of course, some of them turned out to be alive smile.png .

• Members
there really is no triangle or barely one at that. Sam isn't bouncing back and forth between both men. There are no romantic feelings between she and John. All they had was one drunken kiss which amounted to nothing and seemed more about splitting him from Natalie so he can remain here. Sam hasn't even tried to get back with Jason. If there is supposed to be a triangle here I don't see it bc it's weak at best

• Members

There was a time that Monica and Alan loved both boys equally and then Emily when she came along. A.J. was usually in trouble and/or drinking, but Alan and Monica stood by him totally even after the accident with Jason. This changed around when Sean Kanan left role. I will never forget when TPTB had Alan lie and say that he loved Jason more than A.J., something that was never true.

Archived