GH: Actor Departing

• Members

Okay 'fess up, which of you is "the Moustache" on DC, those gifs are defininitely from someone here :lol:

Monaco oh hell yes, as much as I dislike Wright and Benard's acting, they seem to try at times. Monaco doesn't even make an effort, she's what people call a "lazy actress" and Burton that goes without saying.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly Monaco is innocuous, she is far and away from being a main source of contention or problem for GH. She's benign. The problem with GH has always been the core trio which has virtually eviscerated all other characters on the canvas, you take them out you instantaneously have a better show.

• Members

The trio is a writing issue and that has been remedied, albeit very poorly but nonetheless remedied. The characters still have fans so you don't get rid of them because of the past actions of other writers. You redirect them and decrease their airtime. That's been done and GH is still rotgut! Can't blame the trio for that.

• Members

I'll just agree to disagree because the show has been far more watchable these days with the trio back burnered and pushed into supporting positions then they were as leads for the past 10 or so years. That said I still think Jason and Carly can (and should) leave. They have far outlived their usefulness as characters and the show would likely benefit from writing them out.

Archived