Nelson Branco previews Y&R 10,000th Show

• Members

From Soap Opera uncensored

NB reports his sources are telling him that the 10,000th episode is dreadful, unwatchable even.

His sources are saying MAB will spend her final 2 months obsessed with Victor and at the expense of Sharon,Adam

And Nikki.

The 10,000th episode milestone is being describe by many on the show as an embrassing Victor Newman slurp-fest.

The show will air in the US on September 27th.

Other spoilers

Sharon and Tucker are about to get married.

Victor shows up at his own funeral at which each character takes a turn in singing Victors praises

Sharon gets blamed for everything

The special episode ends with Victor and Nikki hugging and kissing,Nikki says “you've been on top for all these years how much longer will you be? Victor replies Ask me after another 10,000 years.

The scene is suppose to be vomit inducing.

Sharon case is being rumored to be NB source

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, I called this! Sharon will marry Tucker, w/o a pre-nup, so when Victor returns with a signed copy of HIS pre-nup w/ Sharon, she will get nothing from Victor, and half of Tucker's assets, or whatever when they divorce. LMAO I can't.

• Members

It's bad that Maria can't even write milestone episodes, but let's remember how much better the 40th anniversary show will be. (At least I think it will be)

I'm excited that it's an anniversary year for Y&R, whatever to come is going to be good, compared to what Maria would have done, I know it....

• Members

The thing is, I've always thought 'special' episodes were one of the few things MAB did well. Nikki's Christmas episode was amazing, as was the Phyllis-narrated, 'Father Knows Best'- themed Bacteria wedding in 2010. I was actually expecting something great for the 10,000th episode.

• Members

Victor has only been on the show since 1981 or so... Katherine, Jill, Nikki, Paul are characters with roots going even further back. Surely they should have had a look-in in this 10,000th episode?

Too bad Sharon gets rained on. I love her sticking it to the Newmans.

• Members

Just found this! I don't know what was said that made most of the cast cheer (of course Eric and Melody, even Jeanne didn't)

Looks like we have Beth, Tricia, and Tonya on this episode too! smile.png

Haha I was just thinking, imagine if this was the day eveyone found out that Maria was leaving and that's why they are cheering, would make sense as to why Braeden doesn't look too happy.

Archived