Y&R Promo: Sharon, Nick, Victoria, Avery, Victor (Wk 13th August)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That dress she wore when she burned the pre-nup put some pounds on her. And Sharon Case, despite all the mega-tanning and hair extensions, is not a heavy woman.

I like that she's taking what she can. With Prick and SnoreToria as her biggest obstacles, this should be a cakewalk.

• Members

More like cringe inducing woman scorned. I agree with the poster that said Sharon reminded them of Diane during her last few months. She is being ravaged the same way she was. I hope JFP turns the character around. She's been a mess for 2-3 years now and it's a shame.

• Members

As a a former fan and once considered her my favorite character, I wish LML had killed her off when she fell off the cliff with Dru. She's been way too tarnished in the years that followed and she'd have been better off the canvas, ready to return now with the new regime

• Members

Unfortunately, Jack Smith is the one who ruined her... sharon to this day, really should have been the goody two shoes of the show, and Nikki NEVER being able to accept her because she was everything Nikki could never be. Sweet, wholesome, and not a tainted stripper who got kucky and married some rich guy. You could have played off of that for YEARS. The character has basically been ruined. And there are no truly GOODY GOODY female characters anymore, unless you count cricket, but she's not here forever.

Archived